Kobudo Rules References
- There will be 6 Kobudo Sections with 10 Categories each as per Information Categories on WUKF Website.
- Any Competitor can enter different Sections (max of 6 different Weapons).
- Competitor has to enter ONLY one category per section.
- There will be 3 rounds (same as WUKF Kata rules).
- Competitor can repeat the Kata in each round going to the final.
- 5 Judges will give points with the highest and lowest points opted out from the total mark.
- All the criteria for Normal Kata judgement will apply, keeping in mind that the weapon is an extension of the hand.
- 2 Tatamis will be fully dedicated for Kobudo Categories during the whole event. (When Kobudo is finished, tatami will continue be used for normal Kata/Kumite Euro Categories).
- Medals will be awarded at the medal ceremony for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.